CitraNatal® 90 DHA prescribing information
- *Source Healthcare Analytics PHAST database. Accessed October 15, 2012.
- †Since the life'sDHA® is encapsulated with materials containing animal byproducts, it is not considered "vegetarian." Please discuss any dietary concerns with your doctor.
- 1. Siddappa AJM, Georgieff MK, Wewerka S, Worwa C, Nelson CA, Deregnier RA. Iron deficiency alters auditory recognition memory in newborn infants of diabetic mothers. Pediatr Res. 2004 Jun;55(6):1034-41.
- 2. Lozoff B, Jimenez E, Hagen J, Mollen E, Wolf AW. Poorer behavioral and developmental outcome more than 10 years after treatment for iron deficiency in infancy. Pediatrics. 2000 Apr;105(4):E51.
- 3. Angulo-Kinzler RM, Peirano P, Lin E, Garrido M, Lozoff B. Spontaneous motor activity in human infants with iron-deficiency anemia. Early Hum Dev. 2002 Feb;66(2):67-79.
- 4. Data on file. Mission Pharmacal Company.
- 5. Bradley CS, Kennedy CM, Turcea AM, Rao SS, Nygaard IE. Constipation in pregnancy: prevalence, symptoms, and risk factors. Obstet Gynecol. 2007 Dec;110(6):1351-7.
- 6. Simopoulos AP, Leaf A, Salem N Jr. Workshop on the essentiality of and recommended dietary intakes for omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. J Am Coll Nutr. 1999 Oct;18(5):487-9.